W.I.R.E.D. Walking In Righteous Every Day is a ministry designed to impact young people ages 12 through graduating High School with the message of the Bible. This ministry brings teenagers together in a life of faith, action, and fellowship which addresses the spiritual, emotional, and social needs unique to today’s youth. Our typical Friday night together includes an exciting activity, worship music, a pertinent life-changing lesson, and a time of fun fellowship.
The W.I.R.E.D. ministry strives to partner with parents and the local church in educating young people with the life changing knowledge of who God is, His love for them, and His will and plan for their lives as we live out His purposes for our lives:
• Worship – Recognizing God’s workings in our lives and giving Him the glory (Matthew 22:37)
• Evangelism – Sharing the Good News with others (Matthew 28:19)
• Fellowship – Encouraging others (Hebrews 10:25)
• Discipleship – Teaching and mentoring others (Matthew 28:20)
• Ministry – Serving others (Matthew 22:39)
• Prayer – Continuous communication with the Creator of everything (Philippians 4:6-7)
We desire to have our young people so fully committed to serving and loving God that their lives naturally have an eternal, positive impact on their community of friends, and surrounding neighborhoods, and on our nation and the world.
W.I.R.E.D. is dedicated to equip youth with the tools and support needed to flourish in a Christian life. Our main goal is to have our youth know what they believe, why they believe it, and how to use it to change the world around them. In other words, it is our desires to have every youth own their faith, live by it, and affect others with it.